Prof. Niu Lizhi
Prof.Niu Lizhi，Wakil Ketua Asian Cryotherapy Society, lulus dari Universitas Kedokteran Militer Keempat dengan gelar PhD dalam Bedah Toraks dan Kardiovaskular. Prof.Niu,wakil presiden dari International Society of Cryosurgery (ISC), menjadi supervisor program magister di Universitas Jinan. Spesialisasinya dalam bidang minimal invasif cryosurgery kanker, memiliki prestasi yang gemilang dalam pengobatan kanker pankreas, hati, paru- paru, renal, tiroid, peritoneal dan tumor solid lainnya dengan teknik cryosurgery yang unik. Prof Niu dan timnya telah melakukan banyak kasus cryosurgery (hampir 10.000 kasus) bahkan kasus paling rumit pengobatan kanker di dunia.
Sebagai Dokter Kepala Spesialis minimal invasif cryosurgery, Prof Niu bersama timnya mencapai prestasi yang luar biasa, memberikan pelatihan cryosurgery kepada lebih dari 50 dokter asal Malaysia, Indonesia, Filipina, Korea, Taiwan an Southern Medical University, Xiangya Medical University, dsb.
Pasien-pasien Prof.Niu mulai dari anak berusia 4 tahun hingga 94 tahun, ada pasien yang menjabat menteri, selebriti hingga masyarakat awam, kepuasan pasien terhadap pengobatan juga sangatlah tinggi. Sehingga Prof Niu mendapatkan pujian sebagai “Ahli Bedah 2 Nomor satu di Dunia”
Kepala Internasional Cryosurgery Center, direktur eksekutif ISC, wakil presiden Asian Society of Cryosurgery, Wakil Presiden Preparatory Committee of Asian Society of Cryosurgery , Konsultan Internasional dari Gunpo SAM Hospital Korea/SAM Global Cancer Treatment Center, Anggota komite dari Pengobatan Minimal Invasif Onkologi dan komite Brachyterapi, Asosiasi Anti-Cancer China ,dsb.
· Fakultas Kedokteran - Forth Military Medical University, Xi~an, China, MD., 1989
· Spesialis di Fakultas Bedah Thoraks- Forth Military Medical University, 9/1989-7/1996
· Ph. D Fakultas Bedah Thoraks- The Fourth Military Medical University, 9/1991-7/1996
· Wakil Profesor Bedah Thoraks China, Sept 2000
· Diplomat Bedah Onkologi, China September 2006
· Chinese Medical License, Guangzhou, 1104400006670, 12/2007
· Dokter, Rekan Professor, Departemen Bedah Thoraks- Southen Hospital, The First Military Medical University, 8/1996-1/2001
Pengalaman Kerja/ Jabatan:
· Presiden RS Kanker Fuda, Guangzhou ( Januari 2008- sekarang)
· Wakil Presiden RS Kanker Fuda (Jan 2001- Jan 2008)
· Korea Gunpo SAM Hospital/ Global SAM Integrative Cancer Center. International medical advisor, 8/2010
· Anggota Cryosurgery Course of The International Society of Cryosurgery.
· Anggota eksekutif, Argon-Helium Targeted Cryoablation Committee of China Biological Medical Association
· Anggota Eksekutif Ultrasonic Intervention and Tumor Ablation Committee of Chinese Medical Doctor Association
· Anggota Eksekutif Medical Experts Committee of Chinese Retired Professor Association
· Anggota Eksekutif Radioactive Seed Implantation Committee of China Anticancer Association
· Anggota Minimally Invasive Committee of China Anticancer Association
· Anggota Chinese Society of Integrated Traditional Chinese and Western Medicine
· Wakil Direktur , Guangdong Cooperation Committee affiliated to Argon-Helium Targeted Cryoablation Committee of China Biological Medical Association
· Anggota Eksekutif Oncological Professional Committee of Guangdong Society of Integrated Traditional Chinese and Western Medicine
· Anggota Eksekutif Digestive Professional Committee of Guangdong Society of Integrated Traditional Chinese and Western Medicine
· Anggota, Oncologist sub-commission of Guangdong physicians Society
· Juara 2 great sci-tech achievements in aviation logistics by project of “Basic research on Chest trauma” ,2005
· Award of “Brilliant contribution to World Conference on Interventional Oncology” , the 14th World Congress of Cryosurgery in Beijing , 2007
· Excellent Paper Award , the 4th China South-North lung cancer peak forum by paper of “Treatment of unresectable pancreatic carcinoma with percutaneous implantation of 125lodine seeds”, 2008
· Excellent Paper Award, At the Ninth National Symposium on Interventional Diagnosis and Treatment 2009 by paper of “Combination of cryosurgery with 125iodine seed implantation for locally advanced pancreatic carcinoma”, 2009
· Presidental Award, At the 36th Janpan Annual Meeting of Low Temperature Medicine, Tokyo, Japan, 2009
· Outstanding Contributioner to Chinese Cryosurgery, World Cancer Congress 2010, Shenzhen, China, 2010
· Juara 3, excellent papers, by “Feasibility and Safety of Percutaneous Cryoablation for Locally Advanced Pancreatic Cancer” , Guangzhou Anticancer Society,2010
· Co-investigator, Modeling Research of Type I Neurofibroma Based on Technology of Inducing Multipotent Stem Cells, Natural Science Foundation of China, 81071901, 1/2011-12/2013,
· Co-investigator, Analysis of Gene Spectrum of Familial pancreatic cancer, China 863 cancer genome project, 2006AA02A302, 6/2010-6/2011,
· Co-investigator, Aternation of Tumor Markers of Malignant Tumor Before and After Cryoablation and Interventional Therapy, Regenerative biology laboratory foundation of the Chinese academy of sciences, KLRB201004, 11/2010-10/2012
· Principal Investigator, Synthetic study of crysurgery for pancreatic cancer, Planning project of science and technology, Guangdong, WSTJJ20090401440106196602154756，2/2009-6/2011
· Principal Investigator, Preliminary research of impact of cryoablation on chemo sensitivity of pancreatic cells, Planning project of science and technology, Guangdong, pending
· Co-investigator, Four impacts in establishment of private hospital, Science and Technology Department, Guangdong, 2010B070300005, Completed
· Co-investigator, Synthetic study of crysurgery for lung cancer, Science and Technology Bureau, Haizhu District, 2010-T-25, 7/2010-6/2012
· Xu KC, Niu LZ, He WB, Guo ZQ, Hu YZ, Zuo JS. Percutaneous cryoablation in combination with ethanol injection for unresectable hepatocellular carcinoma. World J Gastroenterol. 2003 Dec;9(12):2686-9. (in Chinese)
· Xu KC, Niu LZ, Hu YZ, He WB, Guo ZQ, Zuo JS. Percutaneous cryoablation combined with ethanol injection for unresectable hepatocellular carcinoma. Chin J Dig, 2003,23(9):544-547. (in Chinese)
· Xu KC, Niu LZ,Yang CB, Guo ZQ l. DC and anti-tumor therapeutic. JCPD, 2003(8):20-23. (in Chinese)
· Xu KC, Niu LZ,He WB, Guo ZQ, Zuo JS. Percutaneous ablation for liver cancer. Medern Dig Interv, 2003,8(4):185-192. (in Chinese)
· Niu LZ,He WB, Hu YZ, Guo ZQ, Zuo JS, Xu KC. Percutaneous implantation of I125 seeds for unresectable pancreatic cancer. Medern Dig Interv, 2003,8(4):206-207. (in Chinese)
· Xu KC, Niu LZ, Guo ZQ, Zuo JS. The application of hotodynamic therapy in digestive system neoplasms. Gastroenterol, 2003,8(2):110-115. (in Chinese)
· Xu KC, Niu LZ, Zhou Q, He WB, Guo ZQ, Zuo JS. Sequential therapy consisted of transarterial chemoembofization-cryoablation-percutaneous ethanol injection for unresectable hepatocellular carcinoma. Medern Dig Interv, 2003,8(3):128-129. (in Chinese)
· Xu KC, Niu LZ,He WB, Guo ZQ, Zuo JS,Hu YZ. Sequential treatment of unresectable primary liver cancer by transatrerial chemoembolization followed percutaneous cryoablation. Medern Dig Interv, 2004,9(3):134-137. (in Chinese)
· Niu LZ, Guo ZQ, He WB, Ye YK, Zuo JS, Xu KC. Combination of photodynamic therapy and percutaneous cryoablation for non-small cell obstructive lung cancer. Intern Med Health Herald, 2004(20):13-16. (in Chinese)
· Xu KC, Niu LZ. Chemothereapy for advanced gastrointestional cancer. JCPD, 2004(4):23-27. (in Chinese)
· Guo ZQ, Niu LZ,He WB, Deng CJ. Photodynamic therapy for 10 patients with tougue cancer. Chin J Laser Med Surg, 2005,14(4):269-269. (in Chinese)
· Yang CB, Guo ZQ, Zuo JS, Niu LZ, Xu KC. Traditional chinese medicine for unresectable liver cancer. New J Trad Chin Med, 2005,37(9):6-7. (in Chinese)
· Guo ZQ,Guo DH, Niu LZ, He WB, Zhou Q, Xu KC. Case report of huge nodular hyperplasia by cryo- chemical ablation. Chin J Dig, 2005,25(7):390-390. (in Chinese)
· He TS, Niu LZ,He WB. The application of I125 seeds implantation for malignant cancer. J Med Res, 2006,35(1):74-76. (in Chinese)
· Niu LZ,He WB, He TS,Li YH, Ye YK, Xu KC. Clinical anlysis of 508 cases of lung cancer treated with cryoablations. Chin Transport Med J, 2006,20(1):29-30. (in Chinese)
· Guo ZQ, Niu LZ, He WB, Zuo JS, Xu KC. Combination of photodynamic therapy and percutaneous cryoablation for non-small cell obstructive lung cancer. Chin Transport Med J, 2006,20(1):31-32,34. (in Chinese)
· Zuo JS, Niu LZ, He WB, Hu YZ, Guo ZQ, Xu KC. Effects of percutaneous I125 seeds implantation for advanced pancreatic cancer. Chin Transport Med J, 2006,20(1):33-34. (in Chinese)
· Xu KC, Niu LZ, Zhou Q, He WB, Guo ZQ, Zuo JS. Sequential therapy of chemoembolization followed by cryoablation and ethanol injection for 51 cases of unresectable hepatocellular cancinoma. Chin Transport Med J, 2006,20(2):136-137. (in Chinese)
· Niu LZ, He WB, Guo ZQ, Zhang SP, He TS, Zuo JS, Xu KC. Percutaneous cryoablation for local advanced non-small cell lung cancer. Chin Transport Med J, 2006,20(2):138-139. (in Chinese)
· Xu KC, Zuo JS, Niu LZ, Guo ZQ. 1 case report of huge neck teratoma treated by nonoperative comprehensive therapy. Chin Transport Med J, 2006,20(2):156-156. (in Chinese)
· Zuo JS, Niu LZ, Deng CJ, Xie CY. Combination of endoscopic radiofrequency ablation and photodynamic therapy for unresectable obstructive lung cancer: 34 cases reports. Chin J Laser Med Surg, 2006,15(2):102-106. (in Chinese)
· Guo ZQ, Niu LZ, Xu KC, Xie CY. 1 case report of gastroscopy induced aspiration pneumonia. Chin J Endoscopy, 2006,12(11):1232-1232. (in Chinese)
· Guo ZQ, Niu LZ, He WB, Deng CJ. Phtodynamic therpay for tougue cancer: 20 cases reports. Chin J Laser Med Surg, 2007,16(5):296-298. (in Chinese)
· Yang CB, Yuan J, Zhou L, Zhang CD, Niu LZ, Zuo JS, Xu KC. Effects of Jian Pi Kang Fu Wan on the treatment of large intestinal cancinoma. J Emerg Tradit Chin Med, 2007,16(10):1198-1199. (in Chinese)
· Guo ZQ, Niu LZ,He TS, He WB, Xu KC. I125 seeds implantation for advanced bladder cancer. Traffic Med, 2007,21(3):262-263. (in Chinese)
· Xu KC, Niu LZ. Cryosurgery for hepatocellular carcinoma. WCJD, 2008,16(3):229-235. (in Chinese)
· Xu KC, Niu LZ. Cryosurgery for liver cancer. Chin J Gastroenterol Hepatol, 2008,17(5):345-350. (in Chinese)
· Qu LX, Niu LZ, Xian H, Mu F. Experience of minimal invasive cryosurgery for elder non-small cell lung cancer. Guangdong Med J, 2008,29(9):1499-1500. (in Chinese)
· Xu KC, Niu LZ, David C, Yang CB, Yang DM, Mu F, Zuo JS. Discussion on prolonging survival of patients with advanced cancer—How to earn a term survival for patients with advanced cancer? World Oncol, 2008,7(3):169-181. (in Chinese)
· Xu KC, Niu LZ, Hu YZ, He WB, He TS, Zuo JS. Cryosurgery combined with radioactive seeds implantation for local advanced pancreatic cancer. Chin J pancreatol, 2008,8(1):9-12. (in Chinese)
· Xu KC, Niu LZ, Hu YZ, He WB, He YS, Li YF, Zuo JS. A pilot study on combination of cryosurgery and (125) iodine seed implantation for treatment of locally advanced pancreatic cancer. World J Gastroenterol. 2008 Mar 14;14(10):1603-11.
· Xu KC, Niu LZ, He WB, Hu YZ, Zuo JS. Percutaneous cryosurgery for the treatment of hepatic colorectal metastases. World J Gastroenterol. 2008 Mar 7;14(9):1430-6.
· Xu KC, Niu LZ, Hu YZ, He WB, He YS, Zuo JS. Cryosurgery with combination of (125)iodine seed implantation for the treatment of locally advanced pancreatic cancer. J Dig Dis. 2008 Feb;9(1):32-40.
· Niu LZ, Zhou HT, Cao B. Palliative treatment of cancerous sinus tract obstruction by hotodynamic therapy combined with stents: reports on 26 cases. Chin J Laser Med Surg, 2009,18(2): 88-91. (in Chinese)
· Liang,B, Yuan J, Wang H, Lu HX, Niu LZ, Yang DM, Xu KC. Cases report of 2 patients with hepatic tuberculosis who suspected with liver cancer. Gastroenterol, 2009;14(6):381-383. (in Chinese)
· Zhou HT, Niu LZ, Zhou L, Mu F, Zhang CM, Liang B, Yang DM, Xu KC. Variation of biochemical indicator and former inflammatory infactor of patient with hepatocellular carcinoma after treated with cryoablation. Chin J Gastroenterol hepatol, 2009;18(2):110-112. (in Chinese)
· Xu KC, Niu LZ, Hu YZ, Mu F, Zhou L, Li YF, Yang DM, Zuo JS. cryosurgery combined with I125 seeds implantation for local advanced pancreatic cancer. Chin J Dig, 2009;29(4):260-263. (in Chinese)
· Xu KC, Niu LZ, Zhou L,Hu YZ, Guo DH, Liu ZP, Liang B, Mu F, Li YF, Zuo JS. Sequential use of transarterial chemoembolization and percutaneous cryosurgery for hepatocellular carcinoma. WJG, 2009;15(29):3664- 3669.
· Niu LZ, Liang B, Zhou HT, Zhang LX, Peng X, Xu KC. case report of huge malignant mesothelioma treated with comprehensive treatment. Chin J Cancer Prevent Treat, 2009;16(24):1977-1978. (in Chinese)
· David C, Niu LZ, Mu F, Zhou L, Li HB, Li RR, Xu KC, Ni JZH, Jiang LZ, Hu YZ, Hao ZHF. Experimental research of safety and efficacy of cryoablation on pancreas. Chin J Pancreatol, 2010,10(2)124-127. (in Chinese)
· David C, Niu LZ, Mu F, Peng X, Zhou L, Li HB, Li RR, Ni JZH, Jiang NZ, Hu YZ, Hao ZHF, Xu KC. The experimental study for efficacy and safety of pancreatic cryosurgery. Cryobiology, 2010,60(3):281-286.
· Niu LZ, Xu KQ, Liang B, Wang F, Zuo JS, Xu KC. “cryoshock”induced by cryoablation--3 cases report. Contempor Med (Chin Interv Radiol), 2010,16（5）：119. (in Chinese)
· Niu LZ, Xu KQ, Liang B, Wang F, Zhou L, Zuo JS, Xu KC. Cryoshock happened in patient with hepatic metastasis. Modern Dig Interv, 2010,15(2):122-124. (in Chinese)
· Niu LZ, Wang J, Zhou L, Wu BH, Mu F, Li HB, Hu Y, Hu YZ, Zuo JS, Xu KC. Complications of cryoablation in 644 lung cancer patients and its treatment. Chin J Lung Cancer, 2010，13(8):832-834. (in Chinese)
· Niu LZ, Wang J, David C, Zhou L, Wu BH, Fang G, Tang J, Mu F, Li HB, Mei BJ, Deng CJ, Deng CM, Hao ZHF, Xu KC. Imaging and pathological features of percutaneous cryosurgery on normal lung evaluated in a porcine model. Chin J Lung Cancer, 2010，13（7）：676-680. (in Chinese)
· Niu LZ, Li HB, Weng WF, Hu Y, Wu BH, Liang B, Li RR, Zhou L, Wang J, Yang DM, Xu KC. Feasibility and safety of percutaneous cryoablation for locally advanced pancreatic cancer, Chin J pancreatol, 2011, 11(1):1-3. (in Chinese)
· Zuo JS, Xu KC, Niu LZ,Liu JG, Wang YT, Ji L. Great significance of construction and development of Fuda Cancer Hospital. Modern Hospt, 2010,10（1）：4-6. (in Chinese)
· Niu LZ, Xu KC, Yang DM, Mu F, Wu BH, Li HB, Ji L. Boost innovation of cancer treatment with advanced cryotechnique. Modern Hospt, 2010,10（1）：7-8. (in Chinese)
· Xu KC, Zuo JS, Niu LZ, Liu JG, Mu F, Yang DM, Liao CY, Ji L. Stratege of Medical service differentiation in Fuda Cancer Hospital. Modern Hospt, 2010,10（1）：9-11. (in Chinese)
· Niu LZ, Zuo JS, Liu JG, Yang KM, Mu F, Wang YT, Ji L. Leading by culture, promoting by ethics—construction concept of Fuda Cancer Hospital by Kecheng Xu. Modern Hospt, 2010,10（1）：12-13. (in Chinese)
Buku yang diedit dan ditulis:
· Xu KC, Niu LZ. Cryosurgery of Cancer. Shanghai : Shanghai science and technology education publishing, 2007. (in chinese)
· Chai SD. Radioactive Seeds Implantation Therapeutics in Thoracic Cancer . Niu LZ, Combination treatment of lung cancer by radioactive seeds implantation and other minimal invasive therapies. Publishing. (in chinese)
· Editorial Board, Argon-Helium Targeted Cryoablation of Cancer, 2003-present (in chinese)
· Editorial Board, Cancerous, Distortion, Mutation, 1989-present (in chinese)
· Editorial Board, Chinese Journal of Minimal Invasive Therapy for Cancer, 2011-present (in chinese)
· Ad Hoc Journal Reviewer, Chinese Journal of Lung Cancer, 2010-present
Konferensi dan SImposium:
· Organization of Conferences/ Symposia (Include chairing session)
· Wakil Direktur- Academic Committee of The First World Tumor Cryotherapy Congress;
· Wakil Direktur Academic Committee of The First China Minimally Invasive Therapy for Tumor.
· Presentations at National or International Conferences
· Cryoablation for central lung cancer, The 14th International Cryosurgery Conference, Beijing, China, 11/2007
· Cryoablation combined with iodine-125 sed implantation to treat unresectable pulmonary cancer, The 35th Japan Annual Meeting of Low Temperature Medicine, Tokyo, Japan, 11/2008
· Cryosurgery combined with radioactive seeds implantation for unresectable pancreatic cancer, The 4th Chinese South-North Summit Forum of Lung Cancer, Guangzhou, China, 11/2008
· The application of cryosurgery in the treatment of advanced lung cancer, Seminar of therapeutic progress of thoracic cancer, Guiyang, China, 6/2009
· Combination therapy of cryosurgery and I125 seeds for unresectable pancreatic cancer, World Conference of Interventional Therapy of Oncology 2009, Beijing, China , 6/2009
· The application of percutaneous cryoablation in cancer treatment, National Seminar of Minimal Invasive and Targeted therapy for Cancer, Inner Mongolia, China, 7/2009
· Cryoablation for liver cancer, Shengzhen-Hongkong Digestive Disease Forum, Shenzhen, China, 8/2009
· CT guided percutaneous cryosurgery for advanced lung cancer, The 3rd CSCO Biomedical and Molecular Targeted Therapy for Cancer cum Seminar of Advanced Progress of Comprehensive treatment for Cancer, Guangzhou, China, 8/2009
· Radioactive seeds implantation combined with cryoablation for advancer hepatocelluar carcinoma, The 3rd National Conference of Radioactive Seeds Implantation of cancer, Qingdao, China, 8/2009
· The application of cryosurgery in the treatment of advanced cancer, The 15th International Cryosurgery Conference, St. Peterstburg, Russia, 10/2009
· Cryoablation for advanced colorectal carcinoma, The 9th National Seminar of Interventional Therapy of Digestive Malignant Tumor, Henan, China, 11/2009
· Cryosurgery for lung cancer, The 3rd Asia Pacific Bronchoscope and Interventional Therapy for Lung Cancer Seminar, Guangzhou, China, 11/2009
· Sequential therapy of chemical embolization and cryoablation for advanced hepatocellular carcinoma, The 3rd National Ultrasonagraphy Guided Interventional Therapy Conference, Guangzhou, China, 11/2009
· Long term survival of a 94-year-old woman with advanced lung adenocarcinoma after cryoablation, The 36th Japan Annual Meeting of Low Temperature Medicine, Tokyo, Japan, 11/2009
· Cryosurgery for lung cancer, The 1st China-Germany Lung Cancer Forum, Shanghai, China, 12/2009
· Early diagnosis and treatment for lung cancer, The 3rd Recent Advances in Cancer Diagnosis Therapy, Jakarta, Indonesia, 4/2010
· Complications of cryosurgery for lung cancer—clinical experiences from 3200 cases, The 4th National Minimal Invasive Treatment of Lung Cancer Forum, Guangzhou, China, 5/2010
· Survival analysis of 151 patients with lung cancer following percutaneous cryotherapy & A novel cutaneous approach to deliver cryotherapy for the treatment of advanced pancreatic cancer, 2010 World Conference on Interventional Oncology, Philadephia, USA, 6/2010
· Cryosurgery for pancreatic cancer & lung cancer, The 21st World Anti-cancer Conference cum 1st National Meeting of the Cryosurgery Group, Shenzhen, China, 8/2010
· Feasibility of percutaneous cryosurgery for unresectable pancreatic cancer, The 9th China Intervention and Radiation Conference, Guangzhou, China,9/2010
· Complication of cryosurgery, National Conference of Imagin Guided Interventional Therapy on Oncology, Beijing, China, 9/2010
· Clinical experiences of cryosurgery in cancer treatment, The 1st International Cryosurgery and Interventional Ablation Seminar, Beijing, 11/2010
· CT-imaging and pathological features of percutaneous cryosurgery on normal lung evaluated in a porcine model & Impact of Percutaneous Cryotherapy on Survival of Advanced Lung Cancer with or without Chemotherapy, The 37th Japan Annual Meeting of Low Temperature Medicine, Tokyo, Japan, 11/2010
· Effects of CT guided percutaneous cryosurgery in the treatment of lung cancer, The 5th National Thoracic Tumor and Endoscope Conference, Haikou, China, 3/2011
· Cryosurgery for head and neck cancer, The indonesian society of interventional radiological meeting, Surabaya, Indonesia, 4/2011
Lain- Lainnya, Termasuk Ekshibisi :
· The application of cryosurgery combined with I125 seeds implantation for unresectable lung cancer & Cases report of complication of cryosurgery for pancreatic cancer, International Conference of brach radioactive seeds implantation of Cancer, Beijing, 9/2010
· Survival analysis of advanced lung cancer treated by percutaneous cryosurgery, The 13th CSCO, Beijing, 9/2010
· Cryosurgery ferformance, Ultrasonagraphy Guided Interventional Therapy for Cancer, Shanghai, 9/2010
· Komplikasi Cryoablasi：320 Cases of liver Cancer, The 21st conference of the asian pacific association for the study of the liver（APASL）, 12/2010
· Cryosurgery for cancer, Sunday Symposium of the Society of Physicians of Hongkong, Hongkong, China, 9/2010
· Cryoablaiton in cancer, Cancer Conference at Aarhus University, Danmark, 10/2010
· Cryosurgery for cancer, Healthy lecture, Singapore, 11/2010
· Guangzhou Institute of Biomedicine and Health, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China, 2011
- Irreversible Electroporati..
- Argon- Helium Cryoablasi..
- Transarteri Kemoterapi Int..
- Combined Immunoterapi Untu..
- Photodynamic Terapi (PDT)..
- Microwave Hiperthermia..
- 01Salute buat pejuang kanker Gadis dengan per..
- 02an Jarum Koalsial，Cryo-biopsi dilakukan bers..
- 03"Satu jarum - mengurangi bilirubin" - draina..
- 04Nodul tiroid, gondok... Teknik Ablasi Microw..
- 05Pembedahan + Pengobatan Intervensi kanker la..
RS Khusus Kanker Nasional
Bersertifikasi Internasional JCI
Pusat Cryoablasi Kanker Asia- Pasifik
Pusat Medis, Institut Biomedis dan Kesehatan Guangzhou, Akademik Ilmu Pengetahuan di Tiongkok